Kingfa Nitrile Disposable Gloves – Box of 100 Gloves
Starting as low as $6.95 / box
- 10 – 50 boxes: $10.95/box
- 60 – 200 boxes: $9.95/box
- 210 – 1,000 boxes: $8.95/box
- 1,010 – 3,000 boxes: $7.95/box
- 3,010+ boxes: $6.95/box
- 100 gloves/box
- Minimum purchase is 10 boxes
- Call for bulk pricing
Sunline Supply can help you supply your whole team with Kingfa nitrile gloves. Kingfa nitrile disposable gloves are made by Kingfa Medical, a leader in PPE since 1993. Hospitals and clinics around the world rely on award-winning Kingfa to supply them with quality gloves for every risk level.
Kingfa nitrile gloves can be used for chemical manufacturing, engineering, printing, manufacturing, assembly, food processing, laboratory work, electronics and other industries. With antiviral properties and chemical splash protection, these powder-free and latex-free gloves protect the skin and also prevent cross-contamination. The nitrile is designed to be resistant to many acids and oils.
Buy Kingfa Nitrile Gloves From Sunline Supply
When you’re buying gloves for your organization, you want assurance the gloves offer genuine protection. This is why you should buy from Sunline Supply. Sunline Supply is an FDA-certified company, and we seek out and vet only the highest-rated gloves and other PPE products from FDA-certified vendors. You are assured you are getting genuine, quality products that meet federal U.S. standards.
Sunline Supply is your partner in PPE protection. You can order at any time from our secure online store, and since we have a number of items available in stock, we can offer fast shipping on many products. Additionally, our excellent customer service, low prices and a seamless shopping experience offer the convenience and bulk ordering capability you want when it’s time to restock your supply. When you need nitrile gloves for your organization, purchase from Sunline Supply today.
- Nitrile rubber is more resistant than natural rubber to chemicals, oils and acids, and has superior strength
- Nitrile disposable gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than latex, and are more chemical resistant than latex or vinyl
- Good for wearing for an extended period of time
- Have a longer shelf life than latex or vinyl gloves
- Nitrile is made from an allergy-safe compound that feels similar to latex, but is stronger, less expensive, and more comfortable to wear.
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity
- Vendor info kit available upon request
|Dimensions||9.4 × 5 × 2.6 in|