Isolation Gown, Level 3, SMS Material, 510(k) – (Carton of 50 Gowns – $.99/box)
$49.50 / carton
- 50 gowns/carton
- Level 3 ANSI/AAMI
- FDA approved – 510(k)
- CE certified
- 45 gsm
- One-piece, single-use surgical gown
- Secure protection (ultrasonic technology), tear-resistant and flame retardant
- Anti-fluid, anti-alcohol, anti-blood, anti-static
- Durable, comfortable, lightweight, breathable SMS material
- Ultrasonic technology in arm and sleeve/cuff; comfortable collar with soft white spun lace
- Four belts with belt card
- Sizes: M/L
- Info kit available upon request
What Are AAMI Level 3 Sterile Surgical Gowns?
Level 3 sterile surgical gowns have been approved and rated by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). The AAMI rating system refers to a four-level classification system used to determine the liquid barrier performance capabilities of various protective apparel. To achieve a level 3 rating, surgical gowns must successfully provide critical zone protection, including on the front of the chest, the sleeve seam, the sleeve and the front belt attachment point.
Level 3 gowns must also pass a water resistance and permeability test. These assessments determine whether the gown is capable of resisting fluid splash and spray permeation. It must also pass a hydrostatic pressure test to see whether the gown’s fabric can adequately handle water pressure applied to its surface. If a gown meets these criteria to the standards of the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), it is labeled AAMI level 3.
Level 3 sterile surgical gowns are typically used in moderate-risk healthcare situations. These may include blood draws, IV insertions and ER or trauma work.
The Advantages of Sterile Level 3 Isolation Gowns
Level 3 isolation gowns are an essential resource for medical facilities due to a combination of high-quality features:
- Infectious disease control: Designed to meet AAMI guidelines and provide reliable barrier protection, our sterile isolation gowns reduce the wearer’s risk of contracting or transmitting infectious pathogens.
- Highly resistant protection: Our level 3 isolation gowns are anti-tear and resistant to fluid, alcohol, blood and static.
- Peace of mind: A three-layer SMS fabric design gives wearers confidence and comfort as they administer patient care.
- Easy use: Our isolation gowns are made with soft, flexible and lightweight fabric to enhance the wearer’s comfort throughout the day.
- Disposable: Designed for one-time use, disposable gowns eliminate the risk of cross-contamination between patients or surfaces.
Why Order Sterile Isolation Gowns From SUNLINE Supply?
With more than 90 years of experience connecting businesses around the globe with vital PPE, SUNLINE Supply has a reputation you can trust. We lead the industry in providing premium quality safety apparel geared toward the healthcare, commercial and industrial workplaces. Our extensive distribution network across the U.S. and beyond ensures our customers receive high-volume orders on a tight timeline and at a competitive rate.
Buy Sterile AAMI Level 3 Isolation Gowns in Bulk Today
SUNLINE Supply is here for all of your personal protective equipment needs. Our around-the-clock sales availability and wide selection of in-stock products ensure you can buy sterile level 3 surgical gowns in bulk exactly when you need them. We also carry premium options for all your PPE needs, including face masks, PET splash protection shields, disposable gloves, shoe covers and more.
Place your bulk order today! If you need any assistance creating a custom order, one of our experts can guide you through the process.
|Dimensions||22.83 × 14.17 × 16.54 in|