CareStart – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $4.99/test)
$49.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.99 per test) — or $49.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.99 per test) / month
- $4.99/test (2 tests per box)
- $49.90/pack of 10 tests (5 boxes)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
- The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- Cloud base tools lets selected organizations easily:
- Track real-time results from individual cohort
- Design protocols to respond to incoming data
- Monitor real time outbreaks
- Communicate with their members easily
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 87%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Home Testing HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Provider HERE
- Omicron Statement HERE
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life of 15 months for this product. Please see extension letter HERE.
- 2 tests/box
- 232 boxes/carton (464 tests/carton)
- 20 cartons/pallet (9,280 tests/pallet)
- Test device: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a dessicant.
- Extraction vial and cap: the extraction vial contains 500 mL of extraction buffer solution.
- Nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests are intended for use at home, without the need for a medical professional. Any adult can use these tests to gather samples and test for COVID-19 at home. These CareStartTM home test kits use noninvasive anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs, and they work by detecting the antigens found on the outside of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. CareStartTM OTC COVID-19 tests can determine whether someone has the COVID-19 virus and is currently ill. These tests work on symptomatic and asymptotic people. You should conduct the test twice over two or three days, waiting at least 24-48 hours between the first and second test.
Using CareStartTM OTC Testing Kits
Using the test is simple, and each kit comes with everything you need to complete the process. Detailed and illustrated instructions are also included. Follow these steps to administer this COVID-19 test:
- Read the directions and examine the kit components.
- Disinfect the flat surface where you will be conducting the test and carefully wash your hands.
- Place the test cassette on your disinfected surface.
- Peel the aluminum foil from the extraction vial, keeping the vial in the tray and upright.
- Remove a swab from its packaging. Do not allow the swab end to touch anything.
- Insert the swab into your left nostril ¾ inches, then rotate for 15 seconds, turning five times. Remove the swab.
- Place the same swab in your right nostril ¾ inches, again for 15 seconds.
- Put the swab into the extraction vial.
- Stir the swab vigorously at least five times. Then remove the swab from the vial, continuing to rotate and squeezing the swab through the vial to extract all sample fluid.
- Dispose of the swab.
- Place the cap on the vial and flick the bottom of the vial to mix.
- Squeeze three drops of liquid from the vial into the sample well.
- After ten minutes, consult the test insert to determine whether your results are positive or negative.
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Provide Accurate Results
As we continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we must work to provide accurate testing methods for those who need it. When you choose CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you can give people a reliable method to show they are in good health and can feel confident in their surroundings, whether at work or school.
CareStartTM OTC Antigen Tests for Sale Online
SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-approved company, so you can order your antigen kits from us with full confidence. We only work with respected vendors and carefully vet all products. With 24/7 ordering and exceptional customer service and bulk ordering, SUNLINE Supply makes it easy to get the COVID-19 tests you need. Check out our complete line of personal protective equipment online today and get the supplies you need!
|Dimensions||5.50 × 15.00 × 7.50 in|