Celltrion – Home COVID Tests (Box of 25 Tests – $5.19/test)
$129.75 / box of 25 tests ($5.19 per test) — or $129.75 / box of 25 tests ($5.19 per test) / month
- $5.19/test (25 tests per box)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
Please select your pricing tier
- Boxes: ordering 1 – 360 boxes
- Pallets: ordering 361 boxes + * please contact us
No cancellations or returns. All sales are final.
- Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Home Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein and receptor binding domain (RBD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in mid-turbinate swabs from the SARS-CoV-2.
- EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- Results in 15 minutes
- 95% accuracy
- All subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 86.7 % (95% CI: 73.8%-93.7%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 99.8 % (95% CI: 98.7%-100.0%)
- Symptomatic subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 86.1% (95% CI: 71.3% – 93.9%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 99.4% (95% CI: 96.8% – 99.9%)
- Asymptomatic subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 88.9 % (95% CI: 56.8%-98.0%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 100.0% (95% CI: 98.6%-100.0%)
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- 25 tests/box
- 24 boxes/carton (600 tests/carton)
- 16 cartons/pallet (9,600 tests/pallet)
Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests Include:
- 25 Test Devices with Test Strips
- 25 Extraction Buffers
- 25 Filter Caps
- 25 Swabs
- Instructions for Use
Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
Celltrion COVID-19 tests provide accurate test results in 10 to 15 minutes, allowing for widespread testing at home or in a business, school or any other setting. This lateral flow immunoassay test uses a nasopharyngeal swab to test asymptomatic and symptomatic individuals within the first seven days of symptoms.
The Celltrion antigen test detects the antigen from the SARS-CoV2. It is an effective test for anyone who is exhibiting symptoms, has been exposed to COVID-19 or is living in an area with high community spread. Individuals taking this test should test twice within 24 to 48 hours between tests for the most accurate results.
Buy Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests in Bulk at SUNLINE Supply
If you want to buy Celltrion DiaTrust antigen kits, browse and buy online from SUNLINE Supply. SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-approved company that works with trusted vendors to bring you quality, trusted products, including antigen test kits. With 24/7 ordering and shipping direct to you, SUNLINE Supply makes it easy to stay stocked on the COVID-19 tests you need. You can buy bulk Celltrion DiaTrust test kits from SUNLINE Supply or buy as few as you need.
Sunline Supply carries Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them. Browse our complete selection of PPE online today!
|Dimensions||7.67 × 5.7 × 3.93 in|
iHealth – COVID-19 Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
On/Go – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $4.39/test)$43.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.39 per test)View Product
FlowFlex – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
CareStart – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $4.99/test)$49.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.99 per test)View Product