FlowFlex 2 Pack – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Carton of 420 Tests – $5.79 / test)
Contact us to Purchase
- $2,431.80 / carton ($5.79 / test)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has passed, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life FOR THIS PRODUCT. Please see extension letter HERE.
QUICK SHIPPING! Ground, 2-day, and overnight (M-F) shipping available on in-stock test kits! All in-stock parcel shipment orders received before 1pm EST/10am PST ship same-day!
You are purchasing a carton of 420 tests (210 boxes)
Contact Us to Purchase
- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Nasal Swab: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Saliva: 97.1% (95% CI: 94.6%-98.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- 2 test/box
- 210 boxes/carton (420 tests/carton)
- 2 Nasal Swab
- 2 Test Cassettes
- 2 Extraction Buffer Tubes
- Packaging insert
What Are FlowFlex™ OTC Antigen Rapid Tests?
FlowFlexTM home antigen tests for sale are available for anyone to use at home or in the field. You do not have to be a medical professional to use these tests, which work by detecting SARS-CoV-2 antigens from nasal swabs.FlowFlexTM antigen rapid tests provide precise, reliable results in 15 minutes. These tests are intended to be used twice within two to three days, with 24 to 48 hours between each test.
Get Accurate Results with FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school. The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests are suitable for medical professionals and the public to use. When you use the test, you can see if you carry COVID-19 antigens. Testing for antigens is another way to determine if you contracted COVID-19, especially if you are asymptomatic. The test is easy to use and requires a quick nasal swab placed in a tube filled with a solution ready to react to the samples collected. The package comes with detailed instructions, so you will know exactly what to do. FlowFlex™ is a rapid test. Get your results within 15 minutes and make those surrounding you aware of the outcomes, so they can make necessary preparations.
How to Use FlowFlex™ Home COVID-19 Tests
Follow the steps outlined below to use FlowFlexTM antigen rapid tests:
- Wash your hands and disinfect the surface where you will be working.
- Remove the kit from its packaging and read the instructions.
- Remove the cap from the extraction buffer tube and place it upright in the tube holder.
- Insert the swab into one nostril up to one inch.
- Rotate the swab five times and use the same swab to repeat this process in the other nostril.
- Place the used swab in the extraction buffer tube and stir the swab for at least 30 seconds.
- Squeeze the sides of the tube over the swab at least five times to remove more of the sample.
- Remove the swab and dispose of it safely.
- Place the cap back on the tube and swirl the tube to mix the fluid thoroughly.
- Remove the white cap from the tube, leaving the blue cap on, and drop four drops of the fluid onto the test well of the cassette.
- At 15 to 30 minutes, read the results window of the cassette. Do not read after 30 minutes.
One red line at the “C” marker is a negative test, while two red lines, even if one is faint, is a positive test. The test is invalid if a red line appears at the “T” marker or if no lines appear.
SUNLINE Supply Has FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests for Sale in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them. Buying the FlowFlex™ antigen tests in bulk helps you stay prepared for any time you or someone in your environment needs a COVID-19 test.
Buy FlowFlexTM COVID 19 Antigen Lateral Flow Test Kits Today
You can trust SUNLINE Supply for all your personal protective equipment (PPE) needs. We are an FDA-approved company providing the highest quality PPE to protect against and prevent illness spreading. Our products are FDA-approved because we only supply the best quality and safe products. We offer our products at low, affordable prices, so people can receive the proper safety equipment they need. Our sales are available 24/7, so you can order supplies whenever you need them. When you shop with SUNLINE Supply, you can receive the best products and services. Be proactive with your health and safety by using a FlowFlex™ antigen testing kit. Browse our complete selection of PPE online today!
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 14 in|