Celltrion – COVID POC Tests (Box of 25 Tests – $4.79/test)
$119.75 / box of 25 tests ($4.79 per test) — or $119.75 / box of 25 tests ($4.79 per test) / month
- $4.79/test (25 tests per box)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- For professional use only.
- For prescription use only.
- The Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is authorized for use in laboratories in the United States, certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests.
- This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
- Please refer to the Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test instructions for use for additional information.
Please select your pricing tier
- Pallets: If you need to order more than 3000 boxes please contact us
- The Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay test designed to detect antigen from the SARS-CoV2 in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers within the first seven days of the onsent of symptoms or in individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two (or three) days with at least 24 hours (no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Clinical sensitivity: 93.33% (28/30) (95% CI: 78.7%-98.2%)
- Clinical specificity: 99.03% (102/103) (95% CI: 94.7%-99.8%)
- Positive predictive value: 96.55% (28/29) (95% CI: 82.8%-99.4%)
- Negative predictive value: 98.08% (102/104) (95% CI: 93.3%-99.5%)
- Prevalence: 22.56%
- Detailed Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 10-15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life FOR THIS PRODUCT.
- 25 tests/box
- 24 boxes/carton (600 tests/carton)
- 20 cartons/pallet (12,000 tests/pallet)
- 25 Individually wrapped test devices
- 25 Disposable test tubes with 0.3 mL of extraction buffer
- 25 Filter caps
- 25 Sterilized swabs for specimen collection
- 1 Quick reference instruction
- 1 Positive control swab
- 1 Negative control swab
Celltrion COVID-19 tests provide accurate test results in 10 to 15 minutes, allowing for widespread testing at home or in a business, school or any other setting. This lateral flow immunoassay test uses a nasopharyngeal swab to test asymptomatic and symptomatic individuals within the first seven days of symptoms.
The Celltrion antigen test detects the antigen from the SARS-CoV2. It is an effective test for anyone who is exhibiting symptoms, has been exposed to COVID-19 or is living in an area with high community spread. Individuals taking this test should test twice within 24 to 48 hours between tests for the most accurate results.
How to Use the Testing Kit
Everything you need to conduct screening is included in this test kit, including an extraction buffer, disposable test tube, test devices, filter cap, sterilized swabs, control swabs and clear instructions. Each box contains 25 tests.
To use the test, hold the test vial upright, removing the foil cap. Take a sample from the patient by inserting the swab into the nose and rotating it inside for a few seconds. The sample and swab are then immediately placed in a buffer fluid to create sample extracts, which are placed into the sample well. Ten minutes later, test results can be read.
Celltrion is a respected global pharmaceutical company. Its antigen test is intended for use by medical professionals in laboratory and Point of Care (POC) settings under an Emergency Use Authorization.
Choose Celltrion DiaTrust COVID-19 Test Kits For Accurate Results
As we work toward preventing the spread of COVID-19, we must commit to using accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you purchase Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid tests, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
Where to Find Celltrion DiaTrust Testing Kits for Sale
If you want to buy Celltrion DiaTrust antigen kits, browse and buy online from SUNLINE Supply. SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-certified company that works with trusted vendors to bring you quality, trusted products, including antigen test kits.
With 24/7 ordering and shipping direct to you, SUNLINE Supply makes it easy to stay stocked on the COVID-19 tests you need. You can buy bulk Celltrion DiaTrust test kits from SUNLINE Supply or buy as few as you need.
Browse our complete selection of personal protective equipment online today. If you need to speak to our team, you can always contact us with any questions.
|Dimensions||7.75 × 5.75 × 4.00 in|
iHealth – COVID-19 Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
On/Go – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $3.49/test)$34.90 / pack of 10 tests ($3.49 per test)View Product
Quick Screen – 14 Panel Drug Test (Pack of 5 tests – $9.99/test)$49.95 / pack of 5 tests ($9.99 per test)View Product
Healgen – 6 Panel Oral Drug Test (Pack of 5 tests – $6.49/test)$32.45 / pack of 5 tests ($6.49 per test)View Product