Sienna – Home COVID Tests
- (25 tests per box)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used).
- The Sienna-Clarity COVID-19 Antigen test is authorized for use in laboratories in the United States, certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests.
- This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
- Please refer to the Sienna-Clarity COVID-19 Antigen test instructions for use for additional information.
- For prescription use only.
Please select your pricing tier
- Boxes: ordering 1 – 539 boxes
- Pallets: ordering 540 boxes + * please contact us
- The Sienna-Clarity COVID-19 Antigen test is to be performed only using direct nasopharyngeal swab specimens collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within six days of symptom onset
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Sensitivity: 93.80%
- Specificity: 99.20%
- Detailed Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Fact Sheet for Patients HERE
- Rapid results within 10-15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has passed, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests
- 25 test cassettes
- 25 extraction tubes (NaCl + Casein Sodilum + Tris + Proclin 300)
- 25 sterile nasopharyngeal swabs
- 1 package insert
- 1 Quick User Guide
- 1 positive control swab
- 1 negative control swab
- 25 tests/box
- 49 boxes/carton (1,225 tests/carton)
- 12 cartons/pallet (14,700 tests/pallet)
Get Accurate Results With Sienna COVID-19 Test Kits
According to the CDC, an antigen test kit’s accuracy is relatively high, and rapid tests make receiving results more accessible for all. If someone believes they’ve been exposed to COVID-19 but needs to know whether they’ve contracted the virus before reporting to work or attending these environments, providing testing kits can offer them an answer in minutes. Keep your community safer with Sienna Clarity Covid-19 antigen test kits.
Buy Sienna Clarity COVID-19 Test Kits in Bulk from SUNLINE Supply
When you need fast delivery of Sienna COVID-19 test kits to maintain safety in your workplace, shop with SUNLINE Supply. We’re an FDA-approved provider offering 24/7 sales availability. Our Sienna COVID 19 rapid antigen test kits ship the day you buy them if you order before noon EST. Purchase your Sienna rapid COVID tests in bulk today!
|Dimensions||5 × 9.35 × 2.66 in|
iHealth – COVID-19 Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $3.95/test)$39.50 / pack of 10 tests ($3.95 per test)View Product
Celltrion – Home COVID Tests (Box of 25 Tests – $4.99/test)$124.75 / box of 25 tests ($4.99 per test)View Product
FlowFlex – Home COVID Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $5.39/test)$53.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.39 per test)View Product
CareStart – Home COVID Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $7.48/test)$74.80 / pack of 10 tests ($7.48 per test)View Product