Celltrion – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $5.90/test)
$59.00/pack of 10 tests ($5.90/test) — or $59.00/pack of 10 tests ($5.90/test) / month
- $5.90/test (2 tests per box)
- $59.00/pack of 10 tests (5 boxes)
QUICK SHIPPING! Ground, 2-day, and overnight (M-F) shipping available on in-stock test kits! All in-stock parcel shipment orders received before 1pm EST/10am PST ship same-day!
Fast & Secure Checkout
- Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Home Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein and receptor binding domain (RBD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in mid-turbinate swabs from the SARS-CoV-2.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- Results in 15 minutes
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Coming soon
- 2 Test Devices with Test Strips
- 2 Extraction Buffers
- 2 Filter Caps
- 2 Swabs
- Instructions for Use
Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them. We source the highest quality PPE to protect against and prevent the spread of illness.
|Dimensions||6.00 × 3.00 × 2.5 in|
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has passed, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life for this product HERE.
EUA Info from the FDA:
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.