Celltrion – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $6.99/test)
$69.90 / pack of 10 tests ($6.99 per test) — or $69.90 / pack of 10 tests ($6.99 per test) / month
- $6.99/test (2 tests per box)
- $69.90/pack of 10 tests (5 boxes)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The iHealth™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
Ships in 2-3 days
- Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Home Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein and receptor binding domain (RBD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in mid-turbinate swabs from the SARS-CoV-2.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- Results in 15 minutes
- 95% accuracy
- All subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 86.7 % (95% CI: 73.8%-93.7%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 99.8 % (95% CI: 98.7%-100.0%)
- Symptomatic subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 86.1% (95% CI: 71.3% – 93.9%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 99.4% (95% CI: 96.8% – 99.9%)
- Asymptomatic subjects:
- Positive Percentage Agreement: 88.9 % (95% CI: 56.8%-98.0%)
- Negative Percentage Agreement: 100.0% (95% CI: 98.6%-100.0%)
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- Coming soon
- 2 Test Devices with Test Strips
- 2 Extraction Buffers
- 2 Filter Caps
- 2 Swabs
- Instructions for Use
Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries Celltrion COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them.
|Dimensions||6.00 × 3.00 × 2.5 in|
iHealth – COVID-19 Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
On/Go – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $4.39/test)$43.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.39 per test)View Product
Quick Screen – 14 Panel Drug Test (Pack of 5 tests – $9.99/test)$49.95 / pack of 5 tests ($9.99 per test)View Product
Quick Screen – 5 Panel Drug Test (Pack of 5 tests – $6.99/test)$34.95 / pack of 5 tests ($6.99 per test)View Product