COVID Rapid Antigen Test Kits – IndicAid – Box of 25 Tests
Starting as low as $8.99 / test
- Tier 1: By Boxes: 1 – 19 boxes: $9.99/test (25 tests per box)
- Tier 2: By Cartons: 1-19 Cartons: $9.49/test (25 tests per box, 20 boxes per carton)
- Tier 3: By Pallets: 1+ Pallets: $8.99/test (25 tests per box, 400 boxes per pallet)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- CLIA number is required from all Purchasers of the tests
Please select your pricing tier
- Boxes: ordering 1 – 19 boxes
- Cartons: ordering 20 – 380 boxes
- Pallets: If you need to order more than 400 boxes please contact us
|Quantity||Price / Box||Price / Test||Price per Carton|
|Tier 1||1 Boxes||19 Boxes||$249.75||$9.99||N/A|
|Tier 2||20 Boxes||380 Boxes||$237.25||$9.49||$4,745|
|Tier 3||400 Boxes||+||$224.75||$8.99||$4,495|
- The IndicAid COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2 in direct anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Rapid results within 20 minutes
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 84%
- NPA: 97%
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Provider HERE
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- 25 tests/box
- 20 boxes/carton (500 tests/carton)
- 20 cartons/pallet (10,000 tests/pallet)
- 25 Individually wrapped test devices
- 25 Buffer solution vials
- 25 Individually wrapped swabs
- 1 IFU and quick reference guide
The IndicAid COVID-19 rapid antigen test kit is available for at-home use for anyone with medical supervision, and it is authorized for use by medical professionals. These test kits are easy to use and come with clear instructions, making them ideal for organizations who need to determine who may have the virus fast.
What Do IndicAid Rapid Antigen Test Kits Do?
These tests determine whether an individual has nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2. They are effective for people with or without symptoms when taken twice in three days, with at least 24 hours between tests.
Why Buy IndicAid Antigen Test Kits?
These tests are made by PHASE Scientific, a respected company founded by UCLA bioengineers. Their COVID-19 test has received EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The test uses shallow swab collection for greater comfort and each kit contains 25 tests, allowing for frequent testing. Everything you need for the test is included in the box and results for each test are available in 20 minutes.
How to Use the Testing Kit
Each IndicAid COVID-19 rapid antigen test kit comes with clear instructions which guide the individual through:
- Washing their hands and getting ready for the test.
- Collecting the sample.
- Placing the sample in a test well.
- Waiting for the results.
- Reading the results.
- Safely disposing of the test.
Why Buy From SUNLINE Supply?
SUNLINE Supply has Phase Scientific COVID-19 test kits for sale in bulk. Enjoy greater deals when you purchase large quantities for your business or facility. With SUNLINE Supply, you also get the peace of mind and convenience you need. As an FDA-certified company, SUNLINE Supply only carries high-rated products from FDA-certified vendors.
Browse SUNLINE Supply products today and order using the convenient 24/7 secure online store. Great prices, a selection of antigen tests and other products, fast shipping on all in-stock items and great service are what set SUNLINE Supply apart.
|Dimensions||9.00 × 6.50 × 3.00 in|