On/Go – COVID Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $3.49/test)
$34.90 / pack of 10 tests ($3.49 per test) — or $34.90 / pack of 10 tests ($3.49 per test) / month
- $3.49/test (2 tests per box)
- $34.90/pack of 10 tests (5 boxes)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life of 15 months for this product. Please see extension letter HERE.
- On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect a COVID-19 infection when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and not more than 48 hours between tests.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- 95% accuracy
- Seamless combination of biochemistry and AI, rapid results
- Native optimized mobile apps (companion app available in both Apple App Store and GooglePlay), intuitive UI, lower nasal swabs for comfort
- Easier, automated reporting of results
- Reduced liability and costs
- Easy integration with existing employer portals/apps
- Cloud base tools lets selected organizations easily:
- Track real-time results from individual cohort
- Design protocols to respond to incoming data
- Monitor real time outbreaks
- Communicate with their members easily
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 87%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Manufactured in the United States with 30 years experience and full quality controls
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Home Testing HERE
- Omicron Statement HERE
- InfoKit available upon request
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- 2 tests/box
- 232 boxes/carton (464 tests/carton)
- 20 cartons/pallet (9,280 tests/pallet)
- 2 Test devices: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a desiccant.
- 2 Extraction vials and caps: the extraction vial contains 500 mL of extraction buffer solution.
- 2 Nasal swabs: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
On/Go OTC antigen testing kits are simple enough for anyone to use, and they’re a great option for any organization interested in testing for COVID-19 to reduce the risk of exposure. Automated reporting, an easy-to-use app, lower nose swabbing for comfort and results in as little as ten minutes make these tests ideal for the workplace.
What Do On/Go Rapid Antigen Test Kits Do?
These test kits test for theSARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens in people with or without symptoms, allowing them to determine whether they currently have COVID-19. These tests are also variant-ready, so they may be able to detect variants of the virus.
Why Choose On/Go Test Kits?
These kits are made in the USA by Intrivo, which has more than 30 years of experience and robust quality controls. These kits are easy to use with the innovative Artificial intelligence (AI)-powered mobile app individuals can download with the kit to track their vaccine status and test results.
How to Use On/Go Test Kits
Full, illustrated instructions are included with every kit, which comes with two tests to be administered twice over three days, with at least 24 hours between the tests. The test process involves several simple steps:
- Prepare to take the test by washing your hands and removing the test from its packaging.
- Take a sample using a swab.
- Place the sample on a sample well.
- Read the results after ten minutes.
- Safely dispose of the used swab and test.
Why Buy From SUNLINE Supply?
If you’ve been looking for Intrivo COVID-19 testing kits for sale, SUNLINE Supply can help. SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-certified company selling vetted, quality products from FDA-certified vendors. With 24/7 online ordering for your convenience, SUNLINE Supply offers On/Go antigen test kits at great prices in bulk. We also offer fast shipping to meet your demands. Browse SUNLINE Supply products today and get the items you need for a safe workplace.
|Dimensions||5.50 × 3.00 × 10.00 in|
iHealth – COVID-19 Home Antigen Test (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
FlowFlex – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $6.25/test)$62.50 / pack of 10 tests ($6.25 per test)View Product
FlowFlex 2 Pack – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $5.99/test)$59.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.99 per test)View Product
CareStart – COVID Home Antigen Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $4.99/test)$49.90 / pack of 10 tests ($4.99 per test)View Product