Showing all 11 results
Sunline Blue Nitrile Medical/Industrial Use Examination Gloves (4mil) – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $5.99/box)All quantities at $59.90/carton — or All quantities at $59.90/carton / month Select options
DN Glove Blue Nitrile Chemo-Tested Disposable Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $3.99/box)All quantities at $39.90/carton Select options
Kingfa Nitrile Disposable Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $3.99/box)All quantities at $39.90/carton Select options
Mooni Nitrile Medical Examination Disposable Gloves – Box of 100 GlovesRead more
Safeko Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves – Box of 100 GlovesRead more
DN Glove White Nitrile Chemo-Tested Disposable Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $3.99/box)All quantities at $39.90/carton Select options
Synmax Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $2.95/box)Read more
CoreStar Vinyl Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $2.50/box)All quantities at $25.00/carton Select options
TPE Black Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $1.99/box)All quantities at $19.90/carton — or All quantities at $19.90/carton / month Select options
TPE Clear Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $1.99/box)All quantities at $19.90/carton — or All quantities at $19.90/carton / month Select options
CleanGuard Nitrile Industrial Disposable Gloves – Box of 100 Gloves$11.50 Read more
Every day, dentists and dental hygienists safely and effectively perform hundreds of thousands of procedures thanks to PPE like disposable gloves. Dental gloves are wearable equipment designed to protect dental healthcare personnel (DHCP) from exposure to or contact with infectious agents. Disposable dentist gloves also prevent DHCP from spreading infections among patients.
The use of dentist gloves is considered the first line of defense and standard protocol as developed by the CDC. At SUNLINE Supply, we understand that gloves for dentistry are a vital aspect of your dental practice, which is why we offer only the highest grade gloves in the industry.
Uses of Disposable Gloves in Dentistry
Over the last 20 years, the use of gloves by dental healthcare personnel has become nearly universal. In the mid-1990s, the CDC made the use of gloves among dental professionals a standard of care. DHCP come in contact with various bodily fluids, including blood and saliva, which are considered potentially infectious materials.
Standard precautions like gloves prevent contamination when DHCP touch oral tissues or handle instruments and equipment that have been in contact with blood and saliva. In addition, gloves reduce the risk that microorganisms on a dentist or hygienist’s hands will be transmitted to patients during dental care procedures or surgery.
According to the CDC, here are some of the best uses and practices for disposable dental exam gloves:
- Wear gloves when in contact with blood, saliva, mucous membranes and other potentially infectious materials.
- Wear sterile gloves when performing oral surgical procedures.
- Wear new gloves for each patient, remove them promptly after use and wash hands thoroughly before donning a new pair.
- Throw out gloves when torn, cut or punctured.
- Wear gloves when coming in contact with chemicals like bleach or formaldehyde.
Best Types of Disposable Gloves for Dentists
At SUNLINE Supply, we ensure you have the most highly rated gloves to protect your dental healthcare personnel and patients. Our disposable dental gloves come in several different materials and colors, all ambidextrous with straight fingers. Our gloves have a long shelf life, so you can buy them in bulk and have plenty of high-quality gloves in stock.
Our disposable dental glove options include:
- Nitrile Gloves
- Vinyl Gloves
- TPE Gloves
- Nitrile Dentist Gloves
- Nitrile gloves for dentists are considered the newest star in PPE.
- Available in blue, black, purple and more, our nitrile gloves offer a supreme level of security and better puncture protection. Nitrile stands up to many of the solvents and chemicals found at dental practices. At the same time, nitrile offers superior touch sensitivity that allows DHCP to perform more delicate tasks.
We offer a wide variety of nitrile gloves for dentists including:
- Black Sunline Nitrile Gloves
- Blue DN Glove Nitrile Gloves
- Blue Sunline Nitrile Gloves
- ClearGuard Nitrile Gloves
- Kingfa Nitrile Gloves
- Mooni Nitrile Gloves
- Vinyl Dentist Gloves
- Vinyl gloves are another option for dental examinations and clinical use. They offer excellent chemical resistance and a snug fit that improves sensitivity.
Some vinyl gloves we offer for dental work include:
- CoreStar Vinyl Gloves
- Safeko Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves
- Synamx Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves
- TPE Dentist Gloves
- While thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) gloves may not be appropriate for most medical procedures, they offer lightweight, waterproof protection for general use around the dental practice.
- We offer both clear and black TPE gloves for dentists.
Why Choose SUNLINE Supply for Dentist Gloves?
At SUNLINE Supply, we understand the importance of quality gloves to protect dentists, hygienists and patients from bloodborne illnesses, infections and cross-contamination. That’s why we are the preferred PPE supplier with an extensive selection of FDA-certified safety apparel, including masks, gowns and a wide array of gloves. We only partner with trusted manufacturers of the highest-grade PPE in the industry. Our gloves are available for special bulk pricing, and we offer rapid production and order fulfillment.
Contact us today to receive a quote on your bulk order of dental gloves.