The SUNLINE Supply Mission
SUNLINE Supply, a division of Arnold's Office Furniture, was created to provide our friends, family, community and customers with quality health and safety supplies. We are a fully dedicated health and safety supply company with over 50 employees serving the healthcare, commercial, educational and industrial sectors.
Our decades of importing expertise and strong supply chain network allow us to allocate high-quality resources at competitive prices. All of our health and safety products are of the highest quality, and SUNLINE works around the clock to bring businesses health and safety masks, nitrile gloves, protective gowns, hand sanitizers and other products in bulk quantities. We have delivered millions of products nationwide and will ensure your team benefits from the best customer service possible as part of our long-term commitment to your success.
We're Your Premier Medical Safety Supplies Distributor
With over 80 years of experience importing products and distributing them nationwide, we know how to build a global network. Using our existing knowledge and strategic resources, we quickly developed the logistical support system necessary to become a dependable safety supplies distributor. We know what to look for in manufacturers to ensure consistency and reliable results. When you place an order with us, you can rest assured knowing you will receive the highest quality supplies that meets the requirements of your industry.
Most of our products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. If your order requires manufacturing, our company will expedite production to create the medical safety gear you need for rapid delivery. SUNLINE Supply is dedicated to providing your staff with effective safety supplies during your busiest times of the year. Our 24/7 sales availability makes it possible to submit an order long before your supplies run low.
As a national health and safety supply company, we can ship your equipment anywhere in the United States, and we offer the lowest bulk prices available. If you are unsure of the products or level of protection you require, our team can help create a custom order that meets your safety and compliance standards while staying within budget.
SUNLINE Supply Is Committed to Your Industry and Team
At SUNLINE Supply, we provide our customers with health and safety supply when they need it. Our products help workers stay safe and protected from hazards in a wide range of industries, including:
- Corporate: If you work in the corporate sector and want to promote a healthier environment, make us your medical safety supplies distributor. We work closely with the business community to ensure our customers have the equipment necessary to stay healthy and help prevent the transmission of diseases.
- Construction: The construction industry includes a wide range of roles and professions, but the one thing they all share is a need for quality medical gear. These jobs often require handling hazardous materials, and dangerous breathing environments are common. With the help of our safety equipment company, workers can do their jobs without taking risks.
- Healthcare: Our selection of personal protective equipment provides healthcare workers with the tools they need to do their jobs safely. Medical PPE helps protect the wearer from contact with pathogens like the coronavirus. Our medical safety supplies also shield vulnerable patients from exposure during treatment.
- Oil and gas: In the oil and gas industry, workers on the front lines of extraction and production face serious health risks from contact with dangerous chemical and environmental hazards. Workers can use PPE like gloves, goggles and FDA-certified disposable masks to protect their skin, eyes and lungs to stay healthy and productive.
- Education: We provide schools of all sizes and grade levels with PPE for protecting students, staff and faculty from illness and disease. In addition to providing staff and faculty with appropriate masks, gloves and other medical gear, we have hand sanitizer stations perfect for classrooms and common areas as an additional health and safety measure.
- Food and beverage: The food and beverage industry is highly regulated, and businesses must adhere to proper handling techniques that include what workers wear. With the right health and safety equipment, you can prevent product contamination, keep your retail partnerships and brand reputation intact and ensure your workplace remains compliant with all regulations.
A Health and Safety Supply Company Taking the Right Precautions
Every single one of our factories is FDA-approved for all our PPE product offerings. We have personally visited the factories, touched the physical product samples and compared dozens of brands. As a result, we are only using and offering the highest-quality products on the market.
We also received our FDA certification to source orders quickly and properly (operator number: 10066657). SUNLINE Supply has a full importing, logistics and delivery team in the United States, as well as employees in mainland China. Our safety equipment company works around the clock so we can guarantee our clients exceptional products within 2.5 weeks from the time of deposit.
Browse SUNLINE Supply Products Online Now
SUNLINE Supply goes the extra mile for our customers to help them build a Healthier Workspace™ year-round. There is a reason why experts from diverse industries choose our highly rated safety equipment products, as we offer an unmatched level of customer service with everything we do.
Review our health and safety gear for your applications today. To get a quote or learn more about our products and processes, contact us online or call (866) 217-7920.