Showing all 5 results
Sunline Blue Nitrile Medical/Industrial Use Examination Gloves (4mil) – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $5.99/box)All quantities at $59.90/carton — or All quantities at $59.90/carton / month Select options
Sunline Blue Nitrile Medical/Industrial Use Gloves (3.2mil) – 300 Count Box – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $17.99/box)All quantities at $179.90/carton — or All quantities at $179.90/carton / month Select options
Sunline Tri-Gloves Blue Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves (3.2mil) – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $17.99/box)All quantities at $179.90/carton Select options
Sunline Vinyl Gloves – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $4.99/box)All quantities at $49.90/carton — or All quantities at $49.90/carton / month Select options
Safeko Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves – Box of 100 GlovesRead more
Disposable Medical Gloves
Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals work tirelessly to aid their patients. At SUNLINE, we are proud to protect all those working in medicine with our supply of disposable medical gloves.
Uses of Disposable Gloves in the Medical Field
Disposable gloves protect healthcare professionals and their patients from contamination through:
- Body fluids: Bodily fluids, such as urine, feces, blood and vomit, contain bacteria and may transmit diseases.
- Infections: The bacteria found in infections can be harmful if touched directly.
- Biological waste: Biological waste is an overarching term for waste like needles, syringes, blood vials and bandages containing infectious materials.
How Often Should Medical Professionals Restock Gloves?
When you enter a patient’s room, you wash your hands and put on gloves to remain sterile, keeping yourself and your patient safe. This pair gets disposed of as soon as you complete a procedure or examination. If a glove rips or is otherwise compromised, you’ll need extras to finish providing care. You’ll remove and dispose of your gloves, wash your hands and repeat the process for the next patient.
Replacing gloves after procedures and between patients is essential to maintaining a medical practice’s health and safety. How often you’ll need to reorder depends on your organization’s size and the number of patients you serve. Regardless of how many gloves you need, SUNLINE Supply can help. Whatever quantity you need, our gloves are available in bulk and ready to ship when needed. Many options also last for years, so you can place larger orders to keep your inventory full.
Best Types of Disposable Gloves for Medical Procedures
Our highly rated personal protective equipment (PPE) is approved by the FDA. At SUNLINE Supply, we offer a variety of gloves to fit your desired medical setting:
- Nitrile medical gloves: These gloves are made from nitrile, which is highly resistant to chemicals and punctures. Nitrile gloves are a safe alternative for those with a latex allergy because the material is a reprocessed, synthetic rubber.
- Vinyl medical gloves:Vinyl gloves are an inexpensive disposable glove option with a longer shelf life than many other types. Their looser fit makes for a quicker and more efficient application and removal.
Why Choose SUNLINE Supply for Disposable Medical Gloves?
SUNLINE Supply provides a wide selection of disposable medical gloves for your safety. We carry the highest-rated PPE from trustworthy manufacturers, so you can rely on us for the PPE you need. Contact SUNLINE Supply today for a quote on your order.