COVID OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits – FlowFlex – Pack of 12
- Tier 1: By Box: 4 – 456 boxes: $7.99/test (12 tests per box)
|Quantity||Price / Box||Price / Test||Price per Carton|
|Tier 1||4 Boxes (12 tests per box)||456 Boxes||$101.88||$7.99||N/A|
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
Please select your pricing tier
- Boxes: ordering 4 – 456 boxes (12 tests per box)
- Pallets: order 468 boxes or more *please contact us
QUICK SHIPPING! Ground, 2-day, and overnight (M-F) shipping available on in-stock test kits! All in-stock parcel shipment orders received before 1pm EST/10am PST ship same-day!
Fast & Secure Checkout
- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The intended use of this test is for testing twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Nasal Swab: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Saliva: 97.1% (95% CI: 94.6%-98.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has passed, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life FOR THIS PRODUCT.
- 12 tests/box
24 boxes/carton (288 tests/carton)
20 cartons/pallet (6,912 tests/pallet)
FlowFlex COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Include:
- 1 Nasal Swab
- 1 Test Cassettes
- 1 Extraction Buffer Tubes
- Packaging insert
FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Can Help Prevent the Spread
Affordable, trustworthy COVID-19 tests are essential to stopping the spread of illness. With our FlowFlex™ antigen home tests for sale, you can provide the proper materials to help the population stay safe and healthy. Medical professionals, school administrators and safety managers can trust our test kits to provide dependable, accurate results.
Trust FlowFlex™ Antigen Home Tests for Reliable Results
FlowFlex™ home tests work to detect the SARS-CoV-2 protein antigen through a nasal swab. The process is simple, and the tests come with instructions for individuals and healthcare providers.
At-home users can learn their results in 15 minutes after collecting a nasal swab and placing it into an extraction tube. A positive, negative or invalid reading will indicate whether users need to take another test or begin self-isolation. After using their rapid test, they can dispose of all materials in the trash and continue into the next steps.
Choose Sunline Supply for Bulk FlowFlex™ OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits
At Sunline Supply, we provide FlowFlex™ OTC rapid antigen test kits so you and your staff can breathe easier. As positive cases across the country fluctuate, we must do our best to prevent further spread. These tests offer an appropriate and accurate method of understanding whether you’re carrying the COVID-19 virus.
Sunline Supply is an FDA-certified PPE provider working to stop the spread through precise testing options. Our FlowFlex™ antigen tests is a great starting point for your bulk supply.
Enjoy 24/7 sales availability from our experienced team and fast shipping so you can get tested as soon as possible. If you have questions or want to order our FlowFlex™ antigen home tests for sale, please call our team at 866-607-0210 or contact us online. You can also explore our PPE products online.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 5 × 6 in|