KN95 Masks – 25 Per Box
- $6.75 / box
- 25 masks / box
- CE certified
- Disposable mask
- This product contains of non-woven fabrics, melt-blown fabrics and interior nose clips
- Suitable for people to cover their mouth, nose and jaw to prevent harmful particles
- Use for daily protection
- Info kit available upon request
- 25 masks / box
- 60 boxes / case (1500 masks/case)
- 20 cases / pallet (30,000 masks/pallet)
Why Stock Up on KN95 Masks?
The novel coronavirus has led to an unprecedented surge in protective face coverings for use in both the public and private sectors. Health experts recommend that those in medical settings, as well as other high-risk zones, wear KN95 face masks to achieve a greater level of protection.
Known for filtering out both small and large airborne particles, KN95 masks are an effective barrier against the coronavirus as well as many other airborne pathogens. Medical facilities can stock up on KN95 masks with easy bulk ordering from SUNLINE Supply, an FDA-approved PPE supplier.
KN95 Mask Health and Safety Features
KN95 masks include numerous features designed to enhance health and safety. The coronavirus has been shown to transmit from person to person through respiratory secretions, making coughing, sneezing or talking a potential health hazard. Experts have recommended KN95 masks as an effective solution to prevent the inhalation of these viral airborne pathogens.
SUNLINE Supply’s KN95 masks offer a variety of features and benefits:
- Disposable design: Our masks are designed for one-time use, enhancing sanitization and reducing the risk of transferring bacteria throughout multiple uses.
- Adjustable fit: Each product is comprised of nonwoven fabric, melt-blown fabric and interior nose clips. This multilayered approach and tight seal ensures the mask can adhere closely to the wearer’s face. Each mask is CE certified as a suitable form of PPE to prevent wearers from coming into contact with harmful particles through their mouth and nose.
- Fluid resistance: KN95 face masks use fluid-resistant materials, enhancing their ability to filter infectious particles.
Why Buy PPE From SUNLINE Supply?
As an FDA-approved company, SUNLINE Supply is known for carrying the highest-rated personal protective equipment on the market. We offer competitively low prices on all of our KN95 protective face masks for sale, as well as other vital PPE. Our full line of medical PPE and other supplies, including KN95 face masks and face shields, will equip your staff with the protective gear they need to stay safe in a high-risk environment.
Our around-the-clock sales availability and bulk options mean medical facilities can order and receive the crucial equipment they need quickly and reliably. If you need to outfit your hospital in an emergency, you can count on SUNLINE Supply for fast shipping speed and unmatched product quality.
Have a special request? Our team will go above and beyond to expedite your order and ensure you receive the products you need on a tight timeline. No matter your requirements, you can trust our team to help you create a bulk order that meets your needs. With a wide selection of FDA and CE-approved PPE in stock, SUNLINE Supply makes it easy and affordable to buy KN95 face masks in bulk. Take advantage of our 24/7 availability and reliable distribution system when you order our KN95 safety masks for sale.
|Dimensions||8.60 × 5.50 × 2.00 in|
KN95 (Individually-Wrapped) Masks – (Box of 20 Masks – $.40/mask)$8.00 / box of 20 masks ($.40 per mask)View Product
KN95 Masks – Black – 50 Per BoxView Product
KN95 Masks – (Box of 50 Masks – $.27/mask)$13.50 / box of 50 masks ($.27 per mask)View Product
3-Ply Masks – (Carton of 2,000 Masks – $.03/mask)$60.00 / carton of 2,000 masks ($.03 per mask)View Product