Sunline Blue Nitrile Medical/Industrial Use Gloves (3.2mil) – 300 Count Box – (Carton of 10 Boxes – $17.99/box)
All quantities at $179.90/carton — or All quantities at $179.90/carton / month
- Note: 300 count of gloves for all sizes except for XL which is 270 gloves/box
- Call for bulk pricing
Sold by Cartons, 1 carton = 10 boxes
Fast & Secure Checkout
Looking to purchase single boxes?
Order now on Amazon.
- 510(k) – #K222225
- Nitrile rubber is more resistant than natural rubber to chemicals, oils and acids and has superior strength
- Nitrile disposable gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than latex and are more chemical resistant than latex or vinyl
- Good for wearing for an extended period of time
- Have a longer shelf life than latex or vinyl gloves
- Nitrile is made from an allergy-safe compound that feels similar to latex but is stronger, less expensive and more comfortable to wear.
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity
- Standard blue/purple color
- Thickness: 3.2mil
- *Size XL box contains 270 gloves
SUNLINE Supply Blue Nitrile Gloves for Sale
SUNLINE 3.2-mil blue nitrile gloves are durable, flexible and multi-purpose, making them an excellent choice for most industries from medical and dental to automotive and construction. Nitrile rubber is a latex-free thermopolymer that resists wear from various substances. This material makes nitrile gloves the ideal personal protective equipment for handling chemicals and solutions at your workplace.
Benefits of Our Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE blue nitrile medical examination gloves are fit for various hardwearing purposes. They have several benefits that will apply to any user or application, including:
- Durability: Our powder-free, non-sterile SUNLINE 3.2-mil blue nitrile gloves are chemo-rated and withstand even the harshest chemicals, acids and emulsifiers. The nitrile rubber material is more chemical and puncture-resistant than vinyl and latex.
- Touch sensitivity: These 3.2-mil nitrile gloves are tough enough to withstand harsh chemicals, oils and acids while still providing a lightweight, touch-sensitive and flexible fit for any hand size.
- Allergy sensitivity: SUNLINE 3.2-mil gloves are latex- and powder-free, making them user-friendly for individuals with allergies and sensitivities or industries like food service where powder residue is less ideal.
Buy Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves in Bulk Today at SUNLINE Supply
SUNLINE Supply sources the highest quality PPE to protect against and prevent the spread of illness. Our core mission is to enhance workplace sanitation and safety, no matter your unique industry. We offer 24/7 sales availability to ensure prompt PPE delivery and get you back to work with everything you need. Purchase your SUNLINE blue nitrile medical examination gloves today!
|Dimensions||9.4 × 5 × 2.6 in|