Well BioTech – Home COVID ANTIBODY Tests (Carton of 480 tests – $3.49/test)
$1,675.20/carton of 480 tests ($3.49/test)
- $1,675.20 / carton ($3.49 / test)
- 24 boxes per carton
- 20 tests per box
- 480 tests total
THIS IS AN ANTIBODY TEST – not suitable to diagnose a current COVID-19 infection.
Please be aware that this test uses a BLOOD sample.
Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody test / PURCHASE ANTIGEN TESTS HERE
Please contact us for pallet pricing
QUICK SHIPPING! Ground, 2-day, and overnight (M-F) shipping available on in-stock test kits! All in-stock parcel shipment orders received before 1pm EST/10am PST ship same-day!
Fast & Secure Checkout
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid test Device is a simple lateral flow immunoassay for the direct detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM antibody
- The rapid test will provide a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a mere 15 minutes
- Test either whole blood, plasm, or serum
- IgG and IgM combined test – both have a 95% confidence interval
- Use COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kits under professional supervision
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Professionals HERE
- Instructions for Use HERE
- 20 Test Devices
- 20 Lancets
- 2 Buffers (2ml)
- 20 Pipettes
- 20 Alcohol Pads
- Package Insert
How Do Jiangsu Well BioTech Rapid Antibody Test Kits Work?
Conduct antibody tests on patients using the Well BioTech COVID-19 Rapid Test Kit. Medical professionals can use the tests in laboratories and inpatient care settings. To use the test kits, professionals will collect a blood sample from patients then use either the entire blood sample, plasma or serum to test for antibodies. Once professionals obtain the sample, they’ll pipe it onto the test device and add a buffer. After 10 minutes, the results are ready, and you can determine if a patient has COVID-19 antibodies.
By finding COVID-19 antibodies, patients will know they contracted COVID-19 at some point, even if they were asymptomatic. Immune systems create antibodies to help fight against viruses in the system. Once the initial virus is gone, antibodies remain in the body to continue fighting off future infections. The Well BioTech Antibody rapid test can give quick antibody results.
Order Jiangsu Well BioTech Antibody COVID-19 Tests in Bulk from SUNLINE Supply Today
When you partner with SUNLINE Supply, you’ll receive quick, affordable and durable products sent directly to your facility. Purchase your bulk order today! If you have any questions about our products or services, give us a call at (866) 217-7920.
We ensure we satisfy our loyal customers by providing the best quality personal protective equipment (PPE). We source the highest quality PPE to protect against and prevent the spread of illness. You can order supplies in bulk and as singular packages whenever you need them. Other benefits of ordering from SUNLINE Supply include our quick shipping rates. Some of our products are available for immediate shipping. Additionally, we offer our products at low and affordable prices, so you can restock your supplies. Get the equipment you need today!
|Dimensions||28 × 18 × 15 in|
EUA Info from the FDA:
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) unless the EUA is terminated or revoked.
- The Well BioTech COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device is authorized for use in laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet requirements to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests. This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation to test fingerstick whole blood specimens.
- Please refer to the Well BioTech COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device instructions for use for additional information.
- For prescription use only.